Biography: Master Chief Biography: Master Chief

Great... but why does it look familiar?

I dunno, I just could of sworn I saw this somewhere else... except not as long. I am pretty sure I saw it before because before it even started I am like "is this the one where MC has a Mom and Dad?" And waddya know, there was! But I don't remember the Reach scene being that long, although I do remember the sword designs and the reenactment of reach "falling". And I rememeber clips of the missions, but I don't rememebr every single one being done, and I definitly don't rememeber that arbiter scene. Just wonder, was this a wonderfully improved version of one of your erlier flashes? I mean, if so, it was good then, it is God now... which is kinda wierd because God means better, but it loses an 'o' in the word, which means the word is less, but the vaalue is more, and I could rant like this all day long.

Long story short, great movie. Just wondering if i saw this before somewhere or can I predict the future?

AURORA - episode 6 voice AURORA - episode 6 voice

Great job, but it puzzles me...

I have no idea why, but the more i watched the movie, the more it seemed familliar, like I had seen this before somewhere... oh well... good job on the movie anyways, but some of the characters needed to have voice actors with better mics. The voice actors themselves were fine, but some better mics needed.

Hello I love you Hello I love you

This fiven by Snow (aka GoldenFeatherClock)

All my 5 are belong to this! And this movie allowed me to get my expirence points deposited so this movie PWND JOO!

Flash4beginners Flash4beginners

Dude...tank you!

All I gotta say is thanks. I have been making a really long thread for stuff like this in the forums that was getting really annoying... yet was increasing my voting power... anyways, all i gotta say is thanks. Now all I gotta do is find a tutorial of this calibur for preloaders.

Aftermath Aftermath

To expand on what koro126 said for theeketel, without too much effort you should be able to find an SWF floating around called "Best twin sisters ever" or something to that effect. It's basically a hentai music video synced to this song.

That being said, I can confirm this song is amazing to do the horizontal mambo to.

AliceMako responds:

Thanks for the info, i had no idea :3

It'll make a great sales pitch.

"wanna last longer and cum harder during your fapsessions? Listen to my music!"

«UNDER THE SUN » .:Dj Spada:. «UNDER THE SUN » .:Dj Spada:.

Don't mind the score, I just wanna say...

Well, I would just like to say congrats! This is a very devious plan! What better way to bring back an old goodie by posting the same song as a new song! Nah, I'm just giving ya a hard time. Its a nice tune anyways. If you had to mess up, at least it was this and not some other stupid tune... like the one I submitted!

DjSpada responds:

HEY THERE SNOW TEMPLER! YES I MESED UP! AHHHHHH! I UPLOADED THE WRONG SONGS FILE! SO FOR ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS DONT REVIEW THIS SONG REVIEW THE OTHER SONG UNDER THE SAME TITLE! THANK YOU!
ANYWAY THX FOR YOUR REVIEW LOL!
BYE!

Run'n'Gun Run'n'Gun

Good... but sounds familiar...

This is a nice song, but it sounds a lot like one of the songs from that old Nintendo 64 game "San Fransico Rush," but remixed with added content. So still great, just sounds familiar.